Welcome to Imperial College!
We hope you are very excited to start your year at one of the best universities in the world. ESN Imperial are here to offer a wide range of activities, not only in London but around the whole of the UK. Weekly pub nights, West End shows, trips to Brighton, Edinburgh and everywhere in between... it's our job to make sure you make the most of your time in the UK! As well as organising fun stuff, we are also here to support you while on exchange - if you need anything at all, email us at email@example.com
Here is a quick overview of what we have planned for your first couple of weeks at Imperial. We will be adding more events shortly!
- Kick off your week by meeting the ESN Imperial committee at the International Students Welcome Reception and the ICU Freshers' Fair. We will be on hand to answer any questions about Imperial, London, the UK or anything else. We will also be handing out free Lebara SIM cards and can sign you up to our emailing list to make sure you're the first to hear about our events!
- After your first day at Imperial on 6th October we will be at the Union so you can meet your fellow exchange students and unwind with a drink and some dinner.
- We will be having a huge Welcome Party at Konnect on Friday night, where you can party with ESN members from Imperial College, King's College and City University.
- Our first weekly pub night will be held on Saturday night at Eastside bar, where we will have an area booked just for our club. We will head out to a club afterwards to prolong Freshers' week as long as possible!
- London is a huuuuge place, so on Sunday we will organise a treasure hunt around the whole city so you can get to know it a bit better. Prizes for the team with the most points!
- Join us at the top of the Blackett Laboratory for the Mingle on the Roof, with a balcony overlooking Hyde Park! After buying membership, you are entitled to as much food and drink as you like. We will head out to a club again afterwards!
See you very soon!